Venue: UNA at One Rochester
Emcee Singapore Ainsley Chong - Reporting Live: Yay Ainsley! I had the opportunity to host another Wedding Show/Bridal Fair and this time it was for One Rochester. For my readers out there who have no idea what is a Wedding Show, it's basically a showcase for couples to check out what a venue has installed for them for their dream wedding.
We had loads of partners for this event - Hello Forever Photo Booth, Edmund Leong Motion & Stills, Kenneth Lee Make-up and many more.
So let's get down to the Programme for the evening:
- Cocktail Reception
- Mock Solemnization (they actually had a fake couple walk down the aisle)
- Mock First March-in
- Buffet Dinner (their Seafood Paella was to die for btw!)
- Mock Second March-in
- Mock Cake-cutting
- Mock Champagne Toasting
- Lucky Draw (1st Prize was Travel Vouchers to Phuket - Honeymoon maybe?)
Here are some information about One Rochester and 1-Host for you to read up on, just in case you are planning to host your Wedding there after checking out all the pictures below:
- One Rochester is synonymous with dining, weddings and events, and they will be celebrating their 12th Anniversary this year (at the time I am writing this post). They recently emerged from a four month renovation and refurbishment, and as you can see, they are able to provide you with beautiful lush gardens and trellised gazebos, as well as beautifully appointed decor indoors. With UNA, their new modern Mediterranean restaurant, they can not provide couples with sumptuous new wedding menus and ensure that your guests are well taken care of.
- 1-Host is part of the One Rochester Group and their team of experienced event planners, together with their F&B specialists, premier venues and professional partners, will orchestrate your special event the way you have envisioned it to be - starting from its conceptualisation and planning, till when the last guest leaves and when everything is packed away. Did you know? Each year 1-Host successfully organises over 300 weddings, private parties and corporate events. They really know how to make your dream events a reality!
The Main Solemnisation area
The mock Bride and Groom getting their make-up done by Kenneth Lee Make-up
With the Crew (left to right), Jonathan Yip and Alisha Francisco
About Emcee Singapore - Top Emcee Singapore Ainsley Chong has over 7 years of emceeing experience in Singapore, entertaining audiences of different nationalities. His versatility have won the hearts of many event audiences around. From large scale national events to intimate corporate dinners, Emcee Singapore Ainsley Chong definitely injects life into every event he takes on. Contact Emcee Singapore Ainsley Chong by clicking here.